COVID, Primary Care, COVID Special Populations
Neil Skolnik, MD; Charles P. Vega, MD, FAAFP
This event offers
2.0 contact hours
Accredited by NPACE.
Interested In Attending This Event?
Additional Registration Information:
This is a FREE webinar!
COVID has numerous ramifications to navigate long-term. Join us on May 21st for this important webinar presented by Dr. Neil Skolnik, a family practice physician and professor of community medicine at Temple University.
NPACE WEBINAR: Long Term COVID Care in Primary Care
This infectious disease has numerous ramifications to navigate long-term. This lecture on Post-Acute Sequela of COVID19 Syndrome (PASC) or long hauler syndrome will discuss the epidemiology, clinical manifestations, and clinical approach to PASC.
As a result of this activity, the learner will be able to:
1. Describe the prevalence of Post Acute Sequalae COVID19
2. Discuss the clinical features of Post Acute Sequalae COVID19
3. Implement evaluation of patients with Post Acute Sequalae COVID19
Sponsored CE Webinar
DKB MED PARTNER PROGRAM: COVID-19: Keeping Up with a Moving Target – Improving Health Equity
Speaker(s): Charles P. Vega, MD, FAAFP & Dinora Chinchilla, MD, MBA
- Describe current management strategies and identify potential treatments for mild to moderate COVID-19, with a specific focus on vulnerable populations.
- Evaluate best practices for managing patients with COVID-19 using monoclonal antibodies and other agents, with a focus on efficacy against emerging viral variants.
- Clinicians require education about treating people with COVID-19 requiring hospitalization.
- Describe current management strategies and identify potential treatments for COVID-19 requiring hospitalization.
This webinar event is comprised of two presentations. The presentations provide 1.0 CE credit each, for a total of 2.0 CE credits.